Our clients include both foreign and Israeli corporations, and may be divided into four main categories, namely:
- Foreign financial institutions;
- Foreign private equity funds;
- Global corporations; and
- Local Israeli entities.
Our clients come from a variety of business sectors, including technology, fin-tech, defense, aviation, life sciences, industrial, services and others.
Such clients include the following and many others
Foreign Financial Institutions, including:
- Bank of America (one of the world’s largest financial institutions);
- Morgan Stanley (one of the world’s largest financial institutions);
- Barclays Capital (one of the world’s largest financial institutions);
- Lloyds (one of the world’s largest financial institutions);
- HSBC (one of the world’s largest financial institutions);
- ABN AMRO (one of Europe’s largest financial institutions);
- Crédit Agricole (one of France’s largest financial institutions);
- Banco Santander (one of Europe’s largest financial institutions);
- Houlihan Lokey (one of the U.S' leading investment banks);
- Kleinwort Benson Group (a leading European financial institution focusing on private banking);
- Cannaccord Genuity (one of Canada’s leading financial institutions);
- The CIT Group (a leading U.S. based financial holding company with more than $35 billion in financing and leasing assets);
- Cowen Group (a leading U.S. based healthcare investment bank).
Foreign Investment Funds and other Financial Players, including:
- NEA (one of the world's largest and most active venture capital firms with over $17 billion in committed capital);
- Triton (a large European private equity fund);
- Riverside (a large European private equity fund);
- Blue Equity LLC (a leading independent U.S. based private equity firm);
- ValueAct Capital (an investment house that manages more than $18 billion on behalf of some of the world's most respected institutional and individual investors);
- Linnaeus Capital Partners B.V. (an Amsterdam based independent private equity fund which acts as the investment arm of one of Georgia's wealthiest families);
- A private equity fund financed by one of the U.S' wealthiest Jewish families;
- A state investment arm of a foreign government, dedicated and empowered to foster the growth of nanotechnology companies.
Strategic Players, including:
- Siemens (one of Europe's largest corporations);
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG (one of the world’s largest manufacturers of large engines, propulsion systems and distributed energy systems);
- Luxottica (one of the world's largest manufacturers of premium fashion, luxury and sport eyewear);
- Arjowiggins (one of the world's leading security paper manufacturer);
- AstraZeneca (one of the world's largest biopharmaceutical companies);
- NNG (one of the world’s largest navigation software companies);
- TDK (a Japanese multinational electronics company, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange);
- McKinsey & Co. (the world’s largest strategic consulting firm);
- Accenture (multi national management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company with market capitalization of approximately $32 billion);
- Biomet (a global leader in the manufacturing of musculoskeletal medical products);
- Gullivers Travel Associates (a world leader in the provision of ground travel products and services to the fully independent travel (FIT) industry);
- Autodesk, Inc. (a global leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software);
- Open Text (a global leader in enterprise information management with more than 5000 employees in over 60 offices around the world);
- Chemovil / Feller Group (one of Israel's largest transport and logistics companies operating in the chemical and raw materials fields);
- Novamed (Israel’s largest urine one-step diagnostic systems manufacturers);
- Exent (a subsidiary of the global corporations - Intel, Cisco Systems and Time Warner, and a global leader in the field of mobile and PC Games-on-Demand).
- Perform Group (a world leader in broadcasting and commercializing sport content across digital platforms);
- Manabi S.A (a major Brazilian iron ore mining company having as its investors some of the world's leading financial institutions);
- Airbus (one of the world's largest manufacturers of civil aircrafts);
- Talis (a leading global provider of water systems);
- Ormodent (a subsidiary of one of the world’s leading producers of dental products);
- Corrocoat (a leading manufacturer and developer of anti-corrosion methods, materials and engineering rehabilitation);
- Phoenix Mecano (a leading global player in the enclosures and industrial components segments);
- ASM (a global supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing);
- Motion Global (a leading global online eyewear retailer);
- Importers of Aston Martin (a premium car manufacturer);
- Sequans Communications (a global developer and supplier of mobile communication hardware solutions).
To our foreign clients, we serve as trusted advisors on the ground in Israel, which is of particular value to clients doing business in Israel for the first time or which do not have a permanent office in Israel.
Among our Israeli clients, in addition to the large and mature companies involved in cross-border M&A, is also a limited and select group of high-growth, Israeli technology companies with a great potential for growth. We represent such companies from the early stages, all the way through achieving liquidity or a so-called “exit event”. To date, we have been quite successful in identifying the right technology companies with great potential.